Important details about tattoo cover up:
- The texture of the tattoo is different from non tattoo skin as it is raised because of the healing process. Covering the tattoo with makeup will not change the texture and it is possible to still see the shape even with the cover up.
- Only professional waterproof alcohol based products are used on all applications. Alcohol based products are waterproof and can only be removed with alcohol. When speaking to artists be sure to ask what types of products are being used. Traditional makeup may rub off and may not be waterproof.
- Please allocate enough time for the application. It is a lengthy process and requires multiple layers in order to correctly conceal the tattoo.
- Tiny hairs are still visible or may become more pronounced over the area. It is recommended that you shave or wax the area prior to the application.
- Flash photography isn't recommended. Photos using flash are taken during the cover up process to ensure that the tattoo is covered and it appears to be natural, but please keep in mind that cover up skin reflects light differently than regular skin. The area may appear white with flash photography.
For bookings and inquiries, please contact Kim Young at: Bridal@facesbykim.com
For a price quote, please provide me with the dimensions and photo of the tattoo. Pricing for tattoo cover varies depending on size, color, and location.